Anything goes, but mostly about computers, science, technology, entertainment, sports and personal issues.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Harry Potter 6: the Half Blood Prince

(warning: Spoiler ahead, for those of you who haven’t read the book 6)

Just at 2 A.M., I finished reading Harry Potter 6: Half Blood Prince. Although I peek a little (of the end) and due to the tons of clue, speculation on the Net about the impending death of an important character from the book, It’s still a shock that miss Rowling have the heart to kill the character anyway. As usual (I mean like all the other HP books), the last third or quarter of the books always grips you, making the book hard to put, unlike the early or middle of the book.

So since 11 pm, I speed read the last part of the book, and I finished it about 5 minutes from 2 in the wee hours. Although a bit relief, but still left some anxiety, what will be book 7 like, if Harry really not coming back to Hogwarts. OK that’s it, I’m due for some sleep afterall, hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home